Earth Day is the most important event of the year for any company or organization wanting to showcase green products and connect with the exploding population of green consumers.
Non-Profit / Government / Education Organization
- 10’ x 10’ Booth $185.00
- 10’ x 20’ Booth $330.00
- 10’ x 30’ Booth $485.00
- 20’ x 20’ Booth $640.00
- Green Car Show 1 Vehicle $185.00
- Green Car Show 2 Vehicles $330.00
CEC Approved Financial Assistance
One Day Only - Non-Profit
Business / For Profit Organizations
- 10’x10’ Booth $455.00
- 10’ x 20’ Booth $850.00
- 10’ x 30’ Booth $1,265.00
- 20’ x 20’ Booth $1,680.00
- Green Car Show - 1 Static Show Vehicle $455.00
- Green Car Show - 2 Static Show Vehicles $850.00
CEC Approved Financial Assistance
One Day Only - Business
(OPTIONAL - YOU ARE WELCOME TO BRING YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT)
- 10’ x 10’ $170.00 each
- $25.00 each
- $5.00 each
Green Car Show Equipment
- Umbrellas - $75 each
- Director's Chairs - $40 each
- Covered cocktail tables - $60 each
Festival Zones & booth placement
In order to better organize the festival for exhibitors as well as attendees, the event is organized by zones.
Public Square - For non-profit organizations, government agencies and community-based efforts working in the public interest. Examples: Santa Barbara Audubon Society, Heal the Ocean, City of Santa Barbara
EcoVillage - For companies selling or retailing green/sustainable oriented products or services. Examples: Lassens Natural Foods, Ritual Jewelry, Opas Soap
The Great Outdoors - For sport, fitness and outdoor companies/organizations that carry an environmental or health/fitness related message. Examples: UCSB Adventure Programs, NatureTrack, Los Padres Forest Association
Kids Corner - For companies/ organizations providing services, products and education to children (ages 12 and under) and families. Examples: Montessori Center School, Surf Happens Foundation, Pura Stainless
Green Car Show -For companies/organizations that sell or offer information on fuel efficient/alternative fuel vehicles and related industries. Please contact Arjun Sarkar at email@example.com to confirm that your organization is eligible for a space in this zone. Examples: Santa Barbara Nissan, California Fuel Cell Partnership, Ojo Electric Scooters
Homegrown Roots - For local farmers, food and beverage artisans and organizations working to promote Santa Barbara's bountiful produce and specialty food products. Examples: Fairview Gardens, Quail Springs Permaculture, Veggie Rescue
Food Court - Featuring vendors who offer healthy menu options, source sustainable, local and non-GMO food items, reduce energy/ waste in their operations, and who demonstrate an overall commitment to protecting the environment. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Main Stage, Roots Stage, Food Court Stage & Kids Stage - Two full days of live music performances, speakers, and family programming on four stages. Go here for information about performing.
Booth locations will be announced on Friday, March 29, 2019. Please wait to contact CEC with questions about your specific booth number until this time.
Note: Booth locations for all exhibitors are based on a number of factors, including placement of canopies, access to electricity, the design/ message of individual exhibits, and are subject to change.
Rules & Requirements
- You must provide a certificate of liability insurance naming the Community Environmental Council as certificate holder with a minimum of $1,000,000 comprehensive general liability insurance.
- Our address is 26 W Anapamu Street, 2nd Floor, Santa Barbara CA 93101.
- Under description of operations, please mention that it is for the Earth Day Festival on April 27 and 28, 2019 at Alameda Park, 1400 Santa Barbara St., Santa Barbara, CA 93101.
If you do not have insurance, you may be considered for a waiver under certain conditions.
- After you submit the Exhibitor application, it is reviewed by the Earth Day Festival Committee.
- You will hear from the Committee within five business days if your application has been brought into question.
- Approved applicants will receive an email confirming their approved status, and their name will be posted to this site.
- Please note: The Earth Day Festival Committee reserves the right to deny any application.
If for some reason you are unable to attend the festival you must notify CEC by noon on Monday, April 8, 2019 in order to receive a full refund of your fees. Cancellations made after that point cannot be refunded. No refunds will be made in the event of inclement weather – the festival will go on rain or shine.