Festival Dates: Saturday, April 21, 2018 (11am-8pm) and Sunday, April 22, 2018 (11am-6pm)
Location: Alameda Park, Santa Barbara, CA
Highlights: CEC’s Earth Day Festival is broken into zones, each created around a specific theme. In addition, there will be two full days of live music performances, speakers, one of the largest Green Car Shows on the West Coast, family programming, and the presentation of Environmental Hero Awards.
History: Santa Barbara Earth Day Festival is an awareness-raising program of the Community Environmental Council, and has been for over 40 years. Learn more about the history of Earth Day, CEC, and the Santa Barbara environmental movement.
All Press and Media inquiries should be directed to Nicole Wald, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Social Media & Promotion Kit - Help spread the word about #SBEarthDay
- Talking Points – Get the skinny on #SBEarthDay's vision, history, and highlights
- Community Environmental Council Announces SB Earth Day Festival 2018
- Earth Day Organizers Announce 2018 Environmental Hero & Youth Award Recipients and Activities for a “Climate Resilient” Future
- Santa Barbara Earth Day Festival 2018 Highlights Announced; Kenny Loggins & Salud Carbajal to Present Environmental Hero Awards